Lively Paws products come with the highest quality guarantee.
Quality control and labeling standards
The produce starting from raw materials and up to the final product are rigorously tested against the highest industry standards.
Raw materials are tested using the following standards:
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP)/NF
- Food Chemical Codex (FCC)
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists International (AOACI)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Production process follows strict product quality control and label claim regulations:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Part 111 (21CFR111)
The products are made in Vermont in FDA registered facility with a strict oversight from the regulatory agency.
The products are formulated using only American Association of Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) approved and listed ingredients in their Official Publication (OP).
Product Testing Process
Routine microbial testing is conducted to ensure that our products are safe for the marketplace. This is done on ‘first manufacture’, which means that the test is done on the first batch produced of each formula for: